Wednesday 5 October 2011

Rousseau pod cast and Being Super eager with Social Theories......

Thanks to Beth for blogging the podcast link.... Listened to it again.... With my finger on the pause button! I added more notes from the one's I have already made.
I've gotta say that Rouseau's idea of freedom seems to me a little more like dictatorship......

I also researched different Social theories.... Think I may have been a little too eager as I made 5 pages of notes! I couldn't make Rachel's lesson this week :-(   I hope my study at home and Bobby's notes (Thanks Buddy) will keep me up to speed.

1 comment:

  1. Any time buddy!! Hope they made sense!
    I think the idea of FREE to Rouseau is a bit different to ours, you can have freedom as long as you do what your told!

    ReplyDelete