Tuesday 18 October 2011

5 personality Traits.... I am an Extrovert , who is slightly Neurotic but also Concientious...

Hi Guys , I have finally got round to watching Child of our time. Thanks to bobby for posting the link on her blog!
I went through You Tube to watch the last episode. It's great for the work we did with Lin for CANOE... Or as I like to call it... OCEAN.

It really helped me to understand the concepts of each of the traits and also looks at Nature/Nurture theories.
I also used the Personality test to find out my traits (I wanted to see if the generalisations where right! eg Children with a Neurotic personality are more likely to come from single parent homes).

After watching the programme and hearing about the Genes/Environment theories I can honestly say that my personality traits DO reflect my upbringing and the theories Prof. Winston comes up with.

Would recommend you all give it a go.... Very interesting stuff!

1 comment: