Wednesday 28 September 2011

Cage fighting , Feral Children , and Reading......

Wow! Today was an eye opener for me! I always thought I was pretty open minded but I have realised that I am actually quite fixed in my opinions.... The Big cage fight debate has really opened my eyes. Now I am making myself a promise to look at topics in a more objective way.... Hope you guys will help me out and remind me of  this ;-)
I found the National geographic documentry with Fiona really interesting... I made a note of some of the Theorists to research and will post any of my findings. (Once I have worked out how to link the stuff on here) Oh and I have now read Fiona's study Skills booklet... Some great tips in there... Especially If like me havent written an essay since school!
Read the Nature v Nurture and Time and transition Chapter's Saudah copied for us today (Thanks S).
I found some of the info difficult to digest.... Anyone have the same problem?
I have loved reading all your blogs today! Thanks for Sharing! :-)

3 comments:

  1. it's like playing a piano the reading and memory gets easier as you become more accomplished. the main thing is to relax and breathe. x xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lin :-) I've read the Nature v's Nurture again and I understood it a little better 2nd time round... Practice makes perfect Xxx

    ReplyDelete